Because Dr. Christine is an experienced and qualified music educator,
she is affiliated with many professional organizations
and therefore familiar with the requirements of varied curriculums.
Her professional memberships include:
- Boulder Area Music Teacher Association (BAMTA)
- National Federation of Music Clubs (NFMC)
- National Guild of Piano Teachers (NGPT)
- Royal Conservatory Achievement Programs (RCM/MDP)
- Suzuki Association of the Americas (SAA)
- Suzuki Association of Colorado (SAC)
- United States International Duo Piano Competition (USIDPC)
- Accompanying (instrumental/vocal)
- Advanced Music Placement (AP Music Theory)
- Church Programs
- Home School Curriculums
- Private and Public School events
Dr. Christine also encourages students to informally perform at various locations, including nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospitals, etc.
Throughout the year she demonstrates to her students/parents the importance and satisfaction of music being enjoyed and shared with others.